Ice cream melts, flowers wilt, the leaves of autumn fall. Sunsets fade, seasons change, and children don’t stay small. Balloons pop, snowfalls stop--do summers last? Never! Weekends fly, today will die, But... FAMILIES ARE FOREVER! --By Rachelle F. A. Dow

Monday, December 7, 2009

My Sweet Adam

I can't believe that Adam is finally 4. He has been saying all summer that he would start to ride a bike without training wheels when he is four. He also changed the amount of kisses he gives me before he goes to sleep from 3 to now 4. I did not realize that he was giving me 3 kisses because he was 3 until he turned 4 and started giving me 4 kisses. He is such a big helper to me. I love this little guy so much. Sometimes I look at him and can hardly believe that he is actually mine. Adam has always had such a sweet spirit about him and a great sense of humor. You can kid with him and he gets it. It is pretty fun. He has always been my easy kid. He is obedient and often just stops to tell me that he loves me. I could not ask for a sweeter kid. I love you Adam buddy.

No comments: