Ice cream melts, flowers wilt, the leaves of autumn fall. Sunsets fade, seasons change, and children don’t stay small. Balloons pop, snowfalls stop--do summers last? Never! Weekends fly, today will die, But... FAMILIES ARE FOREVER! --By Rachelle F. A. Dow

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Clothes from Oman



My family is here visiting from Oman. They brought Adam back a typical Omani outfit. It was so funny and cute on him. He would only wear it long enough for pictures so that was the first and last time he wore it.

1 comment:

The Southwicks said...

Hey...I don't know if you got my other post...if not hopefully you will get this one. He looks adorable and it looks like he is having a blast with his new pool. I can not find your phone number anywhere, and I deleted it on the answering machine (because I thought I had it)...call me so we can connect!