Ice cream melts, flowers wilt, the leaves of autumn fall. Sunsets fade, seasons change, and children don’t stay small. Balloons pop, snowfalls stop--do summers last? Never! Weekends fly, today will die, But... FAMILIES ARE FOREVER! --By Rachelle F. A. Dow

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Adams New Pool





We got Adam this little pool at the beggining of the summer. We finally are moved into our new house and Adam loves having a yard and more space to run around. We have loved living here. Adam had so much fun in the pool the first time he used it.

1 comment:

emiflute said...

Stacy~
Remember me. David's wife, Emily? How's it goin? I have visited your blog before, but never commented. I hope the move went well and the baby comes with no problem. So I have got to get Nathan one of those pools! Where did you get it?
Well, here's the link to our blog:
http://millymumbles.blogspot.com/
Drop by sometime! Again, I hope all goes well for ya. We'e expecting our second in Febuary. :D