Ice cream melts, flowers wilt, the leaves of autumn fall. Sunsets fade, seasons change, and children don’t stay small. Balloons pop, snowfalls stop--do summers last? Never! Weekends fly, today will die, But... FAMILIES ARE FOREVER! --By Rachelle F. A. Dow

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Tag



1. What is your husband's name? Spencer Brewer Smyth

2.Who eats more? I would say Spencer. I am pregnant so it is probably a toss up right now.

3. Who said I love you first? I can't remember! I was living in Salt Lake and he was living in Rexburg during this time so I am sure it was on the phone. We had known eachother so long that it came easily. If I had to guess I would say that he said it first.

4. Who is taller? Spencer is taller. I like to give him a hard time and say I am though.

5. Who is smarter? Spencer is definately smarter. I can focus longer but he is way smarter. I call him my human calculator. He also remembers details of almost everything he sees and learns.


6. Who is more sensitive? I am not sure about this. Spencer is sensitive to the things that I need. While I am pregnant I am not very nice. In fact this week he started counting rude points for me. He usually can tell me my final amount of rude points by the end of the night. He is very good about being nice no matter what I do.

7. Who does the laundry? I usually do the laundry. If I ask him to he will. He will also change the laundry for me if I am being lazy. He wouldn't think to do it on his own but if I asked him he would definately do it.


8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.

9. Who pays the bills? I have the whole time we have been married. Then when we moved to Provo I was sick of stressing out about it. He took over and I love that. Now I have my budget and I don't have to stress out about any bills.

10. Who cooks more? I do. Spencer will randomly cook up some really good recipe that he made up. I love those days.

11. What meals do you cook together? cookies, only because he likes to tell me what I need to do to make them better the whole time I am cooking them.

12. Who is more stubborn? Goodness. I would say me. He is stubborn but he is really good about making me feel like I am right so that I will calm down.


13. Who is the first to admit it when they are wrong? Spencer

14. Who is more clean? I am extremely clean. I hate things dirty or messy. He is good about helping me clean whenever I need it though.


15. Who has more siblings? We are tied.

16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I would say he does. He is good about making decisions.

17. What do you like to do together? We like to spend time together doing anything. I love it when Adam goes to bed and we can sit and talk, play games, or watch tv/movie. He is such a fun person to be around. He makes me laugh.

18. Who eats more sweets? I love sweets. I am trying to not eat so many right now though so probably him.

19. Guilty pleasures? hmmm...not sure

20. How did you meet? We met freshman year through Roy Richter. When Spencer got home from his mission we met up again on a bus going back to Rexburg. The funny part is that I was only going back to Rexburg because randomly my car broke down as I was leaving to never go back again. The only reason why I was on the bus was because I had to get my car. This is proabably the only time I have been thankful that my car broke down.

21. Who asked who out first? I am sure he asked me out.

22. Who kissed who first? He kissed me.


23. Who proposed? He did. On valentines day. He did a whole scavenger hunt and then we went downtown Houston. Freshman year he had written me a song call Did You Count All The Stars. If you take all the first letters of those words and put them backwards they spell Stacy D. When he proposed he made up a new song called So You Counted All The Starts. This is the same thing but there would be an S at the end for Smyth.

25. What is his best quality? He is so thoughtful and kind to me. He is an amazing Dad. I am so thankful for Spencer. He is so patient and loving and makes me feel good about myself even when I feel fat and pregnant. Love you Spence!


Now that is over with. That sure took a long time. I tag Lisa, Marci, Abby, and Jessica

2 comments:

Kira Jay said...

Hey Stacy, I found your blog through Teigan's. Your pictures are all really cute! Your son Adam is adorable too!

Tay and Teigan said...

yeah! you did it! i'm glad you've got yourself such a good guy. he didn't do so bad either :).