Ice cream melts, flowers wilt, the leaves of autumn fall. Sunsets fade, seasons change, and children don’t stay small. Balloons pop, snowfalls stop--do summers last? Never! Weekends fly, today will die, But... FAMILIES ARE FOREVER! --By Rachelle F. A. Dow

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Little Brother Jeff


Jeff is on his mission in Peru. He is doing so great. His birthday was Friday and his ward had a party for him. I miss Jeff so much! I have not seen a picture of him since he left back in July. He sent this yesterday and it pretty much made my day. Jeff is the neatest person you could ever meet. He watched Adam everyday during my last semester of teaching. They were really close by the time that was over. I hope Adam remembers him when he gets home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Ashley and Devon said...

Oh Jeff looks like he is doing so good! Tell him hi from me :)

-Ashley Vincent