Ice cream melts, flowers wilt, the leaves of autumn fall. Sunsets fade, seasons change, and children don’t stay small. Balloons pop, snowfalls stop--do summers last? Never! Weekends fly, today will die, But... FAMILIES ARE FOREVER! --By Rachelle F. A. Dow

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Trip To Texas



Best Friends from High School. It was crazy that we could all get back together and it felt like we had never left each other. So fun!
t


I went and took a picture of the house I did a lot my growing up years in. I could have just drove right up the driveway and felt totally comfortable. Just like High School.

I was so excited about going to Texas for my 10 year girl reunion. I haven't had a home to go home too in a long time. Well...I thought it would give me the home feeling when I got there. I realized when I got there that home is where your heart and family are. It definitely felt familiar but not like home. I guess Utah is home now.

1 comment:

Tiana said...

It was so good to see you! Let's not wait so long to hang out next time. Let me know if you come to CA and we can hang out.