Ice cream melts, flowers wilt, the leaves of autumn fall. Sunsets fade, seasons change, and children don’t stay small. Balloons pop, snowfalls stop--do summers last? Never! Weekends fly, today will die, But... FAMILIES ARE FOREVER! --By Rachelle F. A. Dow

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

$2 Tuesday







We went to a crazy 2 dollar tuesday at Thanksgiving point. Adam was so excited to go! He is always interested in dinosaurs. When we got there and he started looking at the bones he said, "Mom, dinosaurs are real?" I told him yes, but they are not alive anymore. He said, "Mom, I'm scared I want to go home." He said this over and over but then at the end of the museum he said, "that was fun, can we come again?" What a funny kid. He wasn't acting scared. I think he was too busy bouncing around trying not to pee his pants. Anyone that knows Adam knows he has to go every 10 minutes and I am not exagerating. I usually don't take him in inconvenient places like an extremely crowded museum until he tells me he has to go now! We had fun.

No comments: