Ice cream melts, flowers wilt, the leaves of autumn fall. Sunsets fade, seasons change, and children don’t stay small. Balloons pop, snowfalls stop--do summers last? Never! Weekends fly, today will die, But... FAMILIES ARE FOREVER! --By Rachelle F. A. Dow

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

More Fun Pictures From Oman

My sister in law Julie took the best pictures from our trip. I love how she captured my kids personalities. Thanks Julie!!!































































































































































































2 comments:

The Denning Family said...

Stacy you've got such a cute family! I'm so glad to have found you!

Dan and Dee said...

Julie takes such good pictures. I reeaaallly liked the pictures of the kids on this post!
It is always fun to catch up on your blog and see what's up with you guys. Woo hoo for the job at Nestles, where is that and what does he do?