Ice cream melts, flowers wilt, the leaves of autumn fall. Sunsets fade, seasons change, and children don’t stay small. Balloons pop, snowfalls stop--do summers last? Never! Weekends fly, today will die, But... FAMILIES ARE FOREVER! --By Rachelle F. A. Dow

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Trip to California

Spencer got home from work the last week of summer around midnight. I came out to feed Lincoln and he said lets go to California tommorow. I was quite surprised but it sounded like fun to me! We packed our car in the morning and off we went. We went to Disneyland, visited Grandma Davis, Grandma Smyth, and went to the beach. It was A LOT of fun! Here are some pictures.






On our way. Too bad I couldn't be in the picture. This is our first family trip all by ourselves. it was so fun and good for our little family.






















At the Beach!


Lincoln excited to be out of his car seat! He is such a sweet and happy boy.


3 comments:

Als said...

I wish we could be that spontaneous with one kid let alone two. You're amazing!

Tay and Teigan said...

I love spontaneous trips! How fun! Love the stroller too. What a cute family.

Tay and Teigan said...

P.S. We miss you