Ice cream melts, flowers wilt, the leaves of autumn fall. Sunsets fade, seasons change, and children don’t stay small. Balloons pop, snowfalls stop--do summers last? Never! Weekends fly, today will die, But... FAMILIES ARE FOREVER! --By Rachelle F. A. Dow

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Adam in the Tub



Today I was talking to my sister in law on the phone while Adam was taking a bath. I was in the bathroom talking away when I noticed lots of soap in the bathtub. I was not really paying attention so it wasn't until about 10 minutes later that I realized he had dumped the whole bottle of his baby soap in the tub. He was very much enjoying himself. I should have been paying attention. The annoying part was that I had bought the soap just a few days ago. It was completley empty so we took a trip to the store again today to get more soap. What a 2 year old.

No comments: