Ice cream melts, flowers wilt, the leaves of autumn fall. Sunsets fade, seasons change, and children don’t stay small. Balloons pop, snowfalls stop--do summers last? Never! Weekends fly, today will die, But... FAMILIES ARE FOREVER! --By Rachelle F. A. Dow

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Adam and Our Trip to The Mall



Anybody that knows Spencer knows that he absolutely HATES the color pink. I thought he would enjoy this picture of his Son driving a pink bus. I took Adam to the Provo mall last week and I kept telling him that we were going to play at the park. He was so excited. In the Provo mall there is a huge really cool playground. Adam was so excited when we got there. We finally found the place where the playground was and it was gone!! Adam was very disappointed. I felt really bad. There was a big sign up saying that they were filming a movie called the American Mall by MTV and the playground would be gone until March. I had to think fast. Adam was way too excited. I remembered that upstairs they have all of these quarter rides. I let him have 2 dollars in quarters. He soon was saying "money money money". That was a first for him. He would not leave this pink bus. There was cool trains and cars. Adam liked the pink bus. What a funny boy.

No comments: