Ice cream melts, flowers wilt, the leaves of autumn fall. Sunsets fade, seasons change, and children don’t stay small. Balloons pop, snowfalls stop--do summers last? Never! Weekends fly, today will die, But... FAMILIES ARE FOREVER! --By Rachelle F. A. Dow

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Cute Pictures of the Grandma Davis Great Grandchildren

My Grandmas Davis has always been the best!! She is always so supportive and loving towards me. It was fun to see her act the same to my little Man Adam. What an example of a wonderful person!!!
Adam and Janice. Janice is my cousin Rich's daughter. She is so fun!
My Cousin Rich took Adam on rides on Brad's suitcase while we waited. This had all the Great Grandkids jealous.
This is Ben (Mellisa's Son). He is hugging Adam. What a sweet boy.
This is Levi playing with Adam in the parking lot next to the MTC. He was so cute. He wanted to Adam to chase him. Adam was laughing so hard!

No comments: