Ice cream melts, flowers wilt, the leaves of autumn fall. Sunsets fade, seasons change, and children don’t stay small. Balloons pop, snowfalls stop--do summers last? Never! Weekends fly, today will die, But... FAMILIES ARE FOREVER! --By Rachelle F. A. Dow

Monday, December 13, 2010

Lincoln Lincoln Lincoln




I walked away from loading the dishwasher for a second and Lincoln had found something fun to do with my dishes. While I am on the subject of Lincoln. He is impossible to potty train. He totally knows how to use the potty and when to use it. The problem is that it is Lincoln. He only goes on the potty when he feels like it. If he is not in the mood and I try to make him he throws some major fits. The other day he went in my pantry and peed behind some buckets. Why does he does stuff like this you ask...because he loves to get me mad. It is his favorite thing.

No comments: